Cheryl Williams is the County Commissioner
for Collin County, Precinct 2
Cheryl, a conservative Texas Republican, believes in limited government, low taxes, and common sense solutions to problems.
Go to Latest News to see a recap of
Cheryl's First Year Accomplishments
Proven Conservative with Proven Results!
As your representative on the
Collin County Commissioner's Court, Cheryl:
- Recognizes that tax dollars are your dollars
- Provides strong full-time and accessible leadership
- Works to deliver county services in an efficient and effective manner with an emphasis on customer service
- Promotes economic development and business expansion that creates well paying jobs
- Is building better relationships between the cities, towns, school districts, neighboring jurisdictions and the County
|First Year Accomplishments
COLLIN COUNTY COMMISSIONER
When I ran for Collin County Commissioner in 2010, I ran on a platform to save our tax dollars, stand up for our conserva- tive values and make government more efficient and effective in these challenging economic times. During my first year in office that is exact...